Welcome to Pax: A Sims 4 Legacy Story! This is my second attempt at a long-lasting Legacy, and my first at A Sims 4 Legacy. I am trying to follow the Pinstar rules for an Extreme Legacy Start, but unlike my other Legacy this one will be more plot-driven (although by no means entirely, I write the story based on what my Sims do for the most part, for now…).
The selected rules I am following for this legacy are:
- Extreme Legacy Start: You must move your founder onto one of the new 64 x 64 lots in Windenburg. You can not buy or build ANYTHING until you earn enough money to buy the Knight of the Octagon Table. Once the Knight has been purchased the challenge can start as per usual.
- Equality: The Founder may be of either gender. Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.
- Strict Traditional: To be eligible to be named heir, a child must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder. Adopted children may never be named heir.
- Living Will: The eligible child with the highest friendly relationship score with their previous-generation’s parent will be named heir.
- Xenophobic: – Heirs cannot be a different species from the founder.
I hope you enjoy the story! And I am always open to feedback and comments, so please feel free to share them as the story continues and the website grows!